Spartan Armor Systems AR500 Omega Leonidas Plate Carrier Package
Choose a colorBlack Coyote Brown Ranger Green MultiCam
Select Front/Back Body Armor PlatesSpartan™ Omega™ AR500 - Single Curve, Base Coat Spartan™ Omega™ AR500 - Single Curve, Full Coat Spartan™ Omega™ AR500 - Triple Curve, Base Coat Spartan™ Omega™ AR500 - Triple Curve, Full Coat
Select Side PlatesSpartan™ Omega™ AR500 Body Armor 6x6 Side Plates Set of Two - Base Coat (Included) Spartan™ Omega™ AR500 Body Armor 6x6 Side Plates Set of Two - Full Coat Spartan™ Omega™ AR500 Body Armor 6x8 Side Plates Set of Two - Base Coat Spartan™ Omega™ AR500 Body Armor 6x8 Side Plates Set of Two - Full Coat
Leonidas Plate Carrier System with Spartan Armor Systems™ Omega™ AR500 Body Armor
The Leonidas plate carrier is an advanced plate carrier system is fit for a Spartan King, hence the name "Leonidas". This versatile plate carrier hosts a wide variety of proven features including a removable cummerbund. When you are looking for the toughest plate carrier available to take into battle this is it. Take a look at all the features below.
Advanced plate carrier that is feature packed
- 500 Denier
- Front Top Zippered Admin Pouch
- Front Lower Velcro kangaroo pouch
- PALS web attachment points covering the front, back and shoulders of the vest
- Mil spec laser cut PALS Webbing on the shoulders
- Cummerbund is designed to hold a 5"x15" IIIA soft armor inside each side.
- Cummerbund has a proprietary retained shock cord system to allow stretch while being held in place to stop sagging.
- Cummerbund is removable and the carrier is equipped with removable quick release buckles
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Velcro on the back Drag Handle keeps it in place
- Heavy Duty bar tacking at key stress points
- Communication or hydration hose guides
- Padded Front and back interior of carrier with airflow channels sewn in
- Front and back areas of Velcro for identifiers
- Bottom Loading Plate Pockets accepts 10x12, SAPI and Similar Armor
- All pieces Made in USA, assembled in Mexico
*Note* This plate carrier by itself will only hold 5x15 Soft Armor Panels, this package will come with a molle system to attach on your 6x6 or 6x8 side plates.
Spartan™ Omega™ AR500 Body Armor - High Quality Ballistic Threat Protection
With all of our Spartan™ Omega™ AR500 Body Armor products, we only use ballistic LAB CERTIFIED AR500 steel! All purchases of our Spartan Armor products have current lab certificates available on request. Remember, not all body armor is created equal! Read our "FAQ" to find out more about Spartan™ Omega™ AR500 Body Armor and the steel we use to construct our body armor!
You have the choice of getting our Spartan™ Omega™ AR500 Body Armor formed on a continual radius die. Or with our Advanced Triple Curve ™. Instead of bending our formed plates in 2 different locations as we used to, we have machined custom tooling to give these plates a nice curvature to best conform to the side of your torso. Spartan Armor Systems™ is proud to be the FIRST in the industry to commercially offer triple-curved Spartan™ Omega™ AR500 Body Armor. Spartan Armor Systems’ ATC™ body armor allows the operator to shoulder their weapon with the most freedom and limited discomfort. The ATC™ armor better “hugs” the operator’s body, resulting in a significant increase in comfort. Our CNC equipment capabilities have allowed us to create dies which form our body armor without any “crease” bends. Crease bends, “work hardens” the plate and causes a significant amount of stress to the portion of the plate under load. We HIGHLY suggest when doing research to ask if they crease bend their body armor. This process results in increased potential for plate fatigue and failure, which is why Spartan Armor Systems™ has gone the extra mile to create this die process.
These plates come as a pair.
Full Coat or Base Coat Options:
We are excited to announce our potentially “life saving” breakthrough! The strike face for our plates is mark embedded with our Spartan logo! Both sides of these plates are coated, however, the back side only has a “courtesy coat” to protect against wear and rust. The front of the plate is lined with 1/4-3/8 of our proprietary coating, Encapsaloc ™. The result is a plate approximately 1/2-5/8” total thickness. See our FAQ for more information about our Encapsaloc ™ process. By purchasing, you will receive (2) Formed Spartan™ Omega™ AR500 Body Armor 10″x12” chest plates. Due to popular demand, we have added a “base coat” only option for our AR500 Omega™ armor products. The base coat option has an extremely thin layer of our fragmentation mitigation coating to aesthetically enhance the plates, and to provide corrosion resistance. This coating has minimal, if any, fragmentation mitigation capabilities.
Yes, we do! High-quality products are non-negotiable, which is why we work exclusively with the best protective product manufacturers.
Because of this, products may not be cheap, but we guarantee that they are reasonably priced.
However, we want you to have confidence that you are getting the absolute best price for your product.
So to show our confidence in our prices, we offer a price guarantee to our customers. If you find out within six months of your purchase that our company offered an item for a higher price than a competitor, we will refund the difference.
To get a refund, all you need to do is e-mail us a link to the product on our website and the same product on our competitor’s website within six months from the date of your purchase, and we will process the refund accordingly. (Terms Apply)
Terms and Conditions of our 100% Price Guarantee:
- You must have purchased the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Discounted goods and goods received as an Ad on such as; buy one, get one free offer are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The 100% price guarantee is only valid within the first six months from the date of purchase
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The competitor website cannot be a discounter or an auction website (i.e., eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to see how you'd like to proceed. If your item(s) are available we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within the time frame specified on the product description page (which varies depending on the item & manufacturer).
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
In 99.9% of cases, refunds will only be issued as in store credit because of the nature of the products being sold and manufacturer specific policies. Additional terms may apply (see "Vendor Specific Return Policies" below).
General Return Policy
Premium Body Armor accepts returns within 10 business days of product receipt for most products.
Defective Product Returns
We stand behind our products 100%! Should an item be returned because it was defective, mis-represented, not as described, etc.
Please notify us immediately if you discover a manufacturing defect with your item. Premium Body Armor will issue a full refund and provide a return shipping label.
If you would like to submit a return, please fully read the Return Policies on this page, submit a claim within 30-days of receiving your items, and follow these instructions:
- Email us at email@example.com to have an agent review your request and see if you qualify for a return. If you qualify, please use the link provided by the customer service agent and go to the “Submit a Return” form on our Shipping and Returns page of our website to submit your claim.
- Provide your name, email, order number, ticket number, and the reason for your return.
- An agent from Returns will review your claim and send you a confirmation email stating it was received along with a digital copy of a return label and instructions. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from the credit amount.
- Upon arrival and inspection of the product, within 5-10 business days, you will either be issued a store credit, or an exchange of product will be shipped out.
Some exclusions apply (see "Vendor Specific Return Policies" below).
Vendor Specific Return Policies
Each brand/vendor may have their own specific return/refund policies. Please refer to the following list to see if your item has any special instructions before making your purchase.
By purchasing any of our items, the buyer certifies they have read and agree to our shipping, return, refund, and privacy policies.
Armored Republic AR500 Armor
At AR500 Armor®, 100 percent customer satisfaction is always our goal. We understand that issues with orders may arise from time to time that need to be addressed.
Sales of promotional, seasonal, discontinued, and clearance items, as well as e-gift cards, are all final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Please note: If a claim was not submitted via web, email, or by phone, the return will not be valid for store credit or exchange. Please make sure to contact us in advance to ensure the most timely and appropriate response.
If you think there may be a defect with any of the products you purchased from us, please contact us for store credit or an exchange of the product. AR500 Armor® will accept requests for store credit or exchanges on all products, excluding medical items and level IV body armor, within 30 days of delivery.
Refunds will not be issued for products that were delivered as described on our website. All armor plates must have the original manufacturer sticker on the plates or they will not be accepted for return claims. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from the return credit amount.
Once a return request is submitted, a customer service agent will review the request and send a return label via email. If you prefer a return label be mailed to you, please let us know in advance. Include the return shipping in-process form, within your package, and follow the return instructions page which will be provided with the return label. Failure to fill out the return shipping in-process form properly and include the form with your return may result in a longer processing time for your return or denial of your refund. This form helps the staff in our warehouse file your return more efficiently, allows us to notify you quickly with updates about your return, and assists us in getting you a faster credit/refund/exchange.
After the product arrives at AR500 Armor®, it will be inspected, and your request will be processed. You will receive your store credit within 7-10 business days upon your returned item (s) arrival at our facility. Any items exchanged will ship out with a new Ships in About time frame and will depend on the highest Lead Time within the order.
Body Armor Direct
We do not accept returns, refunds or exchanges on any items for any reason.
Caliber Armor guarantees the proper fit of your body armor. If you feel your vest does not fit properly, you can exchange it within 30 days of purchase in its original condition. All return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. If no exchange is made a 10% restocking fee is applied.
Caliber Armor provides a five (5) year warranty on all of our ballistic inserts and two (2) year warranty on all of its armor carriers.
In your email include order number and reason for return. You will be issued an RMA# number and form to be included in your return package. Cost of return is based on reason for return. If the return is being generated with no fault to Caliber Armor the customer is responsible for the return. All return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. A 10% restocking fee is applied.
Elite Survival Systems
Please do not return any merchandise without prior written authorization - no credit will be issued for any such unauthorized return. All claims of return merchandise must be made within ten days of date of invoice. Product must be returned within 30 days of invoice date to avoid a twenty percent (20%) restocking fee. All shipping charges incurred by the customer as a result of items returned for refund or exchange are the responsibility of the customer.
PPSS Group / SlashPro
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations gives you a cooling off period that allows you to return your item for any reason.
- Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
- If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14 day period runs from when you get the last of the batch.
- This 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether you wish to cancel and return your order.
- To be eligible for a refund you must notify us in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to return an order within this first 14 days.
- You then have a further 14 days to return the goods to us from the date you contacted us about the return.
- Please note that goods must be received back within this second 14 day period.
- You must include in the package our returns form and include your full contact details and the reason for the return.https://www.slash-pro.com/terms-and-conditions
- You will not be entitled to a refund if you have not advised us of the pending return/cancellation within the first 14 days, however we will consider an exchange.
- All items must be returned unworn, undamaged and in the condition they were sent to you with all labels and packaging intact.
- The cost of return postage will be at your expense unless we dispatched the incorrect item or the goods are faulty.
- Any agreed exchanges or refunds will be processed within 14 days from the date we receive the goods back.
- Goods that are returned will be inspected for any sign of use, damage, misuse or neglect. A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. If there is any doubt we reserve the right not to exchange or give a refund.
- Credit card payments will only be refunded to the original card If there are any problems with your order please contact us immediately.
Customers are reminded that we are not liable for returns that are lost or damaged in the postal system.
Customers should always ensure that the appropriate level of insurance is purchased from the carrier.
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Our products are potentially life saving products and we want to make sure you get what you need. We understand that on occasion issues with orders may arise. All products are eligible for an easy return or exchange as long as the return is initiated within 30 days of receipt, and the product is in new, unused condition. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. There is no restocking fee for returns or exchanges. The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs associated with returning the product. Returns must include an invoice or information regarding the return.
If you would like to make a return and your product is new, unused condition, and submitted within 30 days of receiving your items, follow the steps below:
- Email us at email@example.com with your name, order number, and reason for return. We will review your submission and respond to you with a document to print and include in your shipment.
- Ship the item back to us at the address provided to you by the customer service agent once your return has been approved.
- Once we receive the returned product and review that the product is new, unused condition, we will proceed with the exchange or refund. Please allow 5-10 business days from the time the item is received to process a refund.
Self Defense Company / Bulletproof Bodyguard Backpacks
You have 30 days after you receive the item to return it for a refund or size exchange.
You must email firstname.lastname@example.org
Return postage is at the customer’s expense and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund – this is includes all FREE SHIPPING. The cost of shipping the original order to you will be deducted from your refund.
You may be charged a restocking fee if the item is damaged or dirty and not in 100% condition.
The return of armor plates is at your own risk due to the nature composite material. Plates may be internally damaged if not shipped or transported correctly. If you return plates that are packed improperly you will not receive a refund.
Up to 90 days of purchase under normal usage. This does not include damage due to rips, tears or breakage of backpack clips. This includes seams or velcro fasteners coming loose. If you return an item that looks damaged you will be notified and you we will return the item to you.
The Self Defense Company has a right to replace any damaged or defective items.
If your package is damaged please immediately get a note from the shipper, take pictures of the package, the damaged item and email them to email@example.com for an exchange. In this case we will issue a priority mail return label for a large priority box from the US post office.
The Self Defense Company can only ship orders to certain countries. This is subject to change based on export laws. If you want to see if we can ship to your country email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Self Defense Company is not responsible for any duties, taxes or fees. This is the responsibility of the customer.
All returns are shipped at the customer’s expense.
All body armor sales are final. Body armor includes but is not limited to soft armor, hard armor plates and helmets. These items cannot be returned as Shellback Tactical no longer has chain of custody of the item and cannot guarantee that after we have shipped the product that the structural integrity has been maintained.
Spartan Armor Systems
The buyer is responsible for inspecting their products within a reasonable amount of time, which we consider to be 10 business days from item receipt. If there is a discrepancy discovered with the buyer’s purchase during this time period, Spartan Armor Systems, The Target Man will be fully responsible for resolution and all associated shipping and product costs. After the inspection period, discrepancies will be resolved at the discretion of Spartan Armor Systems, The Target Man, and on a case by case basis. After the 10 day inspection period, all costs associated with discrepancies will be assumed by the purchaser.
Should the item be misrepresented, not as described, or the wrong item was sent to the buyer, Spartan Armor Systems will pay all costs associated with the return shipment to Spartan Armor Systems.
Spartan Armor Systems will ship only completed orders in full. For example, if you purchase three targets and one of the targets is on back order, we will have to wait until the last target is ready before we can ship out your product. To continue to provide you with the best pricing possible, we must wait until your order is fulfilled 100% before shipping.
Should you need your partial order urgently, we will review your order on a “case by case” basis.
Spartan Armor Systems accepts returns within 10 business days of product receipt for all products.
Defective Product Returns
We stand behind our products 100%! Should an item be returned because it was defective, mis-represented, not as described, etc. Please notify us immediately if you discover a manufacturing defect with your item. Spartan Armor Systems will issue a full refund and provide a return shipping label.
Please allow 5-10 business days from the time the item is received to process a refund.
Tactical Scorpion Gear
We are committed to total customer satisfaction and have a "No-Hassle" policy as long as they are processed within 30 days of receiving your order. Additionally, we never charge a restocking fee on retail orders.
PLEASE NOTE: All clearance sales are final. We cannot accept returns on clearance, special order or customized items. We do not refund original shipping costs on returned orders, and we do not cover any shipping costs associated with your return.
Did we ship the incorrect item? We’ll send you a corrected version as soon as possible. Paying for the return of any incorrect items.
All returns require a note inside the package(s) with your order information and what you wish to accomplish with your return. Ship your package using a tracking number. By using this method, the return merchandise can be tracked and delivery can be confirmed. We do not refund original shipping costs on returned orders, and we do not cover any shipping costs associated with your return.
Please ensure returned items are packed well to avoid damages in transit back to our location. Any items damaged may be denied a refund or only a partial refund will be issued.
Want to exchange an item? Simply return your original item(s), and place a new order. We will ship your new order as fast as we can, reducing wait time for replacement items. Once we receive and process your return, we will issue an immediate refund.